Channel Marketing & Operations Manager
MixMode is a no-rules-required Cybersecurity platform, serving large enterprises with big data environments across a variety of industries. MixMode delivers a patented, self-learning platform that acts as the Cybersecurity Intelligence Layer℠ to detect both known and unknown attacks, including novel attacks designed to bypass legacy cyber defenses. This is accomplished in real-time, across any cloud or on-premise data stream. Trusted by global entities in banking, public utilities and government sectors, industry cyber leaders rely on MixMode to protect their most critical assets. The platform dramatically improves the efficiency of SOC teams previously burdened with writing and tuning rules and manually searching for attacks. The MixMode platform can be deployed remotely, with no appliances, in under an hour with business outcomes evident within days. Backed by PSG and Entrada Ventures, the company is headquartered in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, CA. Although we do have physical offices, our employees enjoy a remote-first work culture. Learn more at www.mixmode.ai.
MixMode is seeking a dynamic and experienced Channel Marketing Leader to join our team, either remotely or at our Santa Barbara office. MixMode, a channel-first company, is leveraging our expanding ecosystem of partners to support our growing business. Our channel-first mentality drove us to develop a world-class partner portal and our Channel Marketing leader will be responsible for all aspects of channel engagement and interaction, including partner acquisition, onboarding, campaigns, promotions, enablement, as well as outbound and inbound communication. This is a pivotal role that will play a crucial part in helping to develop and launch our channel GTM initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of channel programs that align with MixMode's business goals.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic thinker and results-driven channel marketing professional with a strong background in cybersecurity. You should possess a proven track record of developing and executing successful channel marketing programs, fostering partnerships, and driving revenue growth in addition to being a creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment and can adapt to evolving market trends.
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities):
- Collaborate with the channel, sales and marketing teams to create comprehensive channel marketing strategies that resonate with partners and drive brand awareness, demand generation, and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute enablement programs, including partner training, collateral, and resources, to empower partners to effectively market and sell MixMode's cybersecurity solutions.
- Plan, execute, and manage joint marketing campaigns with channel partners, utilizing a mix of digital, content, social media, and event-based initiatives to generate leads and expand market reach.
- Create co-branded marketing materials and sales collateral for channel partners.
- Establish strong relationships with key channel partners, understand their unique needs, and collaborate to develop co-marketing initiatives that align with both organizations' objectives.
- Monitor and analyze channel marketing program performance, using data-driven insights to refine strategies, optimize campaigns, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Oversee partner portal and ensure partners have access to necessary resources and tools.
- Manage channel marketing budgets, allocating resources effectively to achieve maximum impact and return on investment.
- Work closely with internal teams, including sales, product management, and creative, to ensure alignment and successful execution of channel initiatives.
What you’ll need to bring (qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of channel marketing initiatives
- Proven experience (5+ years) in B2B channel marketing within the cybersecurity or technology industry.
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity concepts, solutions, and industry trends.
- Familiarity with channel partner ecosystems, including distributors, resellers, MSPs, and integrators.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems.
- Previous experience with remote-first work cultures.
- Knowledge of the MixMode platform and its competitive landscape.
- Experience working with global partners and stakeholders.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Data-driven with ability to analyze program performance
- Project management skills to effectively manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
This position presents an exciting opportunity to manage critical partner marketing initiatives for a high-growth startup. Qualified candidates should have a successful track record of developing a channel marketing go-to market strategy and relationship management experience.
Compensation and benefits are competitive based on industry standards. Benefits for full-time team members include:
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Basic Life and AD&D (option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please note: MixMode does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of MixMode.